:: h o m e   ::   a m b e r   ::   e t s y   ::   f a v o r i t e s   ::   f a c e b o o k ::

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friend Makin Mondays--Holiday Home Tours!



Welcome back to another week of Friend Makin Mondays!!


Holy blog carnivals, Santa!

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there are a mass of blog carnivals going on right now, showing off your home for the holidays, your Christmas tree, DIY Christmas related things. A slew of them!!

You may already be participating. I know I am! It's such a fun way to see lots of fun Christmas decor, make some new friends and, let's face it, get more people over to your blog. I participate for all of those reasons! It really is so much fun.

So get in on the fun! Let's share our holiday homes on FMM today!
Homes, decor, Christmas trees, lights, gifts.


Here is a link to my Christmas Home Tour



And while you're at it, go ahead and check out some of the other carnivals going around.


{Let me know if there are others I missed!}



***Please make sure that you're linking to your actual post, and not your blog in general. That way, in the future people can go straight to the post they are looking for.***



★Happy Home Touring!!!★

9 comments:

♥ Kenz ♥ December 13, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Ohhh, love this topic! I'm going to take some pics now then come back and link up...fun stuff Mrs. Filkins. :)

Sarah December 13, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

No decor this year for us, other than a mantle. next year I hope to really have a nice Christmas feel to our home. Hey, with all of the little trinkets you put out, do you ever forget one or two and notice in Feb.? I totally would :) VERY nice job! I LOVE the black urns and trees. I hope to find something like that for next year.

Leanne December 13, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

I loved your home tour and all your fun Christmas decor. Your home looks beautiful from the outside looking in. Beautiful trees. Thanks for hosting again. I'll be back to check out everyone's homes.

jenjen December 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

I am hoping to get my pictures done tomorrow so I can link up for all of the home tour fun! I just love this time of year.

I told you before, but I love love love your home. Beautiful!

XOXO
Jen

The DIY Show Off December 14, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Beautiful!

It's nice to meet you! :)

Roeshel

~~Mel~~ December 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

I'll have to take some pics tonight and post them...so much fun!

nifer December 14, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Oh, I wish I could participate, but I haven't finished decorating yet! :-(

Anne December 14, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Thanks for the linky - I love seeing everyone's holiday decorations!

jenjen December 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

I made it over - whew! Thanks for coming over and linking up all of those fun projects Amber!

I love this theme! And you know I love your home and all of the wonderful decorations you have done! I think I am going to have to visit everyone else's links tomorrow, but I am excited to see what all of the Christmas decorations!

XOXO
Jen

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would just ♥♥♥ to hear what you have to say!

♥ Amber